- Hand crafted by our women artisans in rural Vietnam and Cambodia. The coat is HAND-QUILTED PATCHWORK in 100% cotton throughout. The backing is simply one fabric in a complementary color in cotton.
- Quilted kantha patterned jacket. Kantha stitch is a style of stitching found in Indian embroidery, traditionally found in Bangladesh, Bengal, Odisha and Tripura.
- Our coats are of the highest quality and easy to look after. Simply machine wash with cold water on a delicate setting with mild laundry detergent, then lay out flat to dry in the shade. It will become softer and cozier with every wash.
- Free size: from 45kg to 60kg.
- Every item purchased from Mekong Quilts is a gift that gives twice.